Mechanical Engineering Technician
Zilia’s mission is to develop technologies that help researchers and eye-care professionals gain insight into metabolic and pathophysiological processes and thus save the sight of millions. Our user-friendly, cloud-based and analytical software generates robust and accurate data that greatly improves the screening, assessment and monitoring of several diseases.
When you aim to change the world, you need enthusiastic and qualified individuals who care about work well done. Currently we are looking for a software developer. If you love high-tech and flawless code, then read further because we want you on our team.
- Participate in product development
- Prepare all technical documentation (assembly drawings, manufacturing drawings, etc.).
- Plan and coordinate manufacturing and assembly processes
- Repair the product
- Participate in the production process
- Participate in customer service
Requirements and conditions
- Hold a Diploma of Collegial Studies (D.E.C.) in Mechanical Engineering or in Electrical Engineering
- Demonstrate versatility and resourcefulness
- Communicate clearly and logically
- Work analytically and use imagination to solve problems
- Have a constant desire to learn and push your limits
- Openness to travel
- Good level of English
- Practical experience with SolidWorks or equivalent
- Experience working in an R&D environment