Zilia’s mission is to develop technologies that help researchers and eye-care professionals gain insight into metabolic and pathophysiological processes and thus save the sight of millions. Our user-friendly, cloud-based and analytical software generates robust and accurate data that greatly improves the screening, assessment and monitoring of several diseases.
When you aim to change the world, you need enthusiastic and qualified individuals who care about work well done. Currently we are looking for a software developer. If you love tech and flawless code, then read further because we want you on our team.
- Participate in the development of the user software that controls the device as well as the one to analyze the data from a cloud-based platform.
Requirements and conditions
- At least a degree (BSc or BEng) in Software Engineering, or a related field
- Being able to develop in a Linux environment
- Experience with Angular (Asset)
- Experience working in R&D environment (Asset)
- Bilingual (French, English)
- Interact with many stakeholders in order to resolve complex problems
- Communicate clearly and logically
- Work in an analytical way and use imagination in order to resolve problems